This colorful salad scores points for both presentation and taste.
- Prep Time
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 2 red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 3 scallions
- 1 tablespoon of oregano, divided
- ½ cup of oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and very finely chopped
- ⅛ cup of sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Chop vegetables into bite size pieces.
2. Mix ½ tablespoon of oregano, oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Pour over vegetables and refrigerate in covered dish until ready to serve.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ½ tablespoon of oregano.