Cabbage salad is always adored, but this version goes extra colorful. Make sure to add the chopped nuts, pistachios or candied pecans really go a long way to take this from normal to extraordinary.
- Prep Time
- 1 medium purple cabbage cored and cut into thin ribbons
- 1 bag shredded carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, ends trimmed, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onion, diced
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup candied pecans or chopped pistachios or nuts of choice
1. Combine cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, sugar snap peas, and spring onion in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl. combine the vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar. Stir thoroughly. Before serving, toss veggies with dressing. Garnish with nuts.