Usually we have leftover of charoset after the Seder nights, many choose to schmear it on matzo as a snack. This is a great way to use it in a chicken dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 PeopleServings
- 1 cup of your Charoset leftover
- 3.5 oz. bag of roasted chestnuts vacuum packed
- Kosher salt
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breast, pounded
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Silan (date syrup) or honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F.
2. Place the Charuset leftover, chestnuts, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in a food processor, and proses until fully combined.
3. Place the chicken breast on a clean cutting board and season both sides with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture on closest edge of the chicken, and roll. If needed use 2 toothpicks to keep it from opening.
5. Place the chicken breast rolls in a dip baking pan, drizzle some of the charuset juice or Silan over the chicken breast and bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.