I know the name sounds wierd, but these are healthy and easy and delicious. Also, a hit with the kids.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 can chicken broth plus water to equal 2 cups
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tspl. chopped garlic
- Mix the ground chicken with eggs, breadcrumbs, and parsley. Add 1/3 cup broth, salt and pepper to chicken mixture. Mix.
- Shape chicken mixture into 20 balls.
- In skillet heat oil with garlic and brown chicken balls on all sides.
- Add the 11/2 cups broth to the skillet. Cover tightly and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Can serve right away, reheat later, or freeze for another day