5-ingredient chicken dinner loaded with the best of Summer produce. It's healthy, low carb and easy to scale up or down. Make it for 1 or 20.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1-pound
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (15-ounce)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375° F.
1. In a large sauté pan, heat evoo over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook about 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned. Remove from pan and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Add zucchini and garlic to sauté pan and cook 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in olives, tomatoes and salt. Pour sauce over chicken in baking dish and bake about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is bubbling.
2. Season to taste with pepper. To serve, place one chicken breast on each plate and spoon sauce over chicken.