Simple satay are the perfect answer to your next dinner or dinner party. They are super easy, picky eater friendly and they come with the most incredible dipping sauce. This is a must try recipe.
To make it a dinner serve with Snap Peas and Rice.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, sliced lengthwise into ½- inch strips lengthwise
- Skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes prior)
- Optional Garnish: chopped scallions, slivered almonds
- To prepare the marinade and dipping sauce: combine almond butter, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and honey. Reserve and set aside ⅓ cup marinade for dipping. Place remaining marinade in a sealable container or bag along with chicken and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 2 or up to 48 hours in the refrigerator.
- To cook chicken: remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers. Grill on high for five minutes per side or place under broiler for four minutes per side.
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce. Top with scallions and/or almonds if desired.