The marshmallows add an incredible chewy texture and combine two classics: chocolate chip cookies and s’mores.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- Favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter or margarine.
3. Mix with crushed graham crackers and press into bottom of 9x13" baking pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for fifteen minutes.
5. While crust is baking make chocolate chip cookies.
6. Remove crust from oven and sprinkle 2 cups of marshmallows over crust.
7. Top with chocolate chip cookie dough.
8. Press into pan, if necessary.
9. Top chocolate chip cookie dough with remaining marshmallows, press into dough.
10. Bake for twenty minutes.
11. Cool and cut into bars.
12. Store cookies in sealed container or ziplock bag until ready to serve.
13. Can serve warm with a scoop of ice cream; preheat oven to 400°F and warm cookies for five minutes.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Summer 2014 SUBSCRIBE NOW