Simple, blended, icy chocolatey goodness; dessert doesn’t get much better than this!
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-12 oz.) drinkServings
- 1 oz. butterscotch schnapps¼ cup crushed ice
- 1 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 scoop (about 5 oz.) chocolate ice cream (can use vanilla ice cream)
- 2 oz. chocolate shell (there are a few different brands of this product; it pours like chocolate syrup, but hardens once it hits the ice cream, forming—you guessed it—a chocolate shell!)
1. Combine the schnapps, chocolate liqueur, ice cream, and ice in a blender.
2. Blend until thoroughly mixed, but with the slightly chunky consistency of a snow cone. Pour into glass. Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate shell over the top of the drink and gently mix through, before product begins to harden. This will create little pieces of hard chocolate “candy” throughout the drink.
3. Ideally, serve this beauty in a big-bowled glass with a straw and silver spoon for getting every last drop!
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Shavuot 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW