Enveloped in warm, crunchy bread and melted together, chocolate and Parmesan combine in a surprising yet incredible bite. The salty and nutty notes of the Parmesan and the sweet depth of flavor of the bittersweet chocolate bring out the best in each other. Make mini panini as a fun, gourmet and memorable food at your next party or get-together; this sandwich also makes for ultimate winter comfort food.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 baguettes or plain butter croissants
- ¼ cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
1. Slice baguette or croissant in half.
2. Sprinkle chocolate and Parmesan on bread.
3. Place sandwich in panini press, sandwich maker or toaster oven for 5-7 minutes, until chocolate and Parmesan melt.
4. Serve immediately.