Dress up your cream cheese with some chutney, blue cheese and toasted almonds, your veggies never tasted this good.
- Prep Time
- 12 servings (1 1/2 cups) ServingsServings
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) finely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 ounces (about 1/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup mango chutney, mango preserves or date-mango preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
Place the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, butter, chutney, toasted almonds, scallions, ginger, and cayenne pepper in a food processor. Process until well blended and a uniform color. Add the milk and process to blend completely. Use as a dip with chips or crudités.