I made this with boneless chicken thighs, but I am sure it would work with breasts, just make sure not to let it dry out. The marinade is very flavorful, but also light.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thights
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Place chicken in a large bowl or ziploc bag. Zest the limes on top of the chicken and then squeeze out the juice and add to chicken.
- Mix in cilantro, garlic, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure chicken is well covered and allow to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature or in the fridge overnight. Bring chicken to room temperature before cooking.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Once hot, lay chicken on rack and sprinkle with coriander, cook 5-6 minutes per side.