- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) lite coconut milk or make your own
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin*
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoon curry powder, divided
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 plum tomatoes (3/4 lb.), seeded, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Blend first 4 ingredients and 1 tsp. curry powder in blender until smooth. Place fish, skin-sides down, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Mix lime juice and remaining curry powder; brush onto fish.
Bake 8 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add bell peppers, tomatoes and onions; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Stir in coconut mixture; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
Serve fish with sauce.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked jasmine rice. Food Facts: You can purchase curry in two basic styles - standard, which is mild, and madras, which is hot.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 370 calories, 25g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 26g protein, 45%DV vitamin A, 45%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
*If you don't use cumin on Passover it can be omitted.