- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, quatered
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese with basil and oregano, crumbled
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 3 (7.6-ounce) boxes frozen grilled cod fillets
1 To make salsa: Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix gently but well.
2 Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
3 Arrange cod fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake at 400° f for 18 to 19 minutes.