Assorted nuts, roasted and spiced with rosemary, brown sugar and cayanne pepper that are easily made and even more easily eaten. A must double!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2¼ cups assorted unsalted nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Toss nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread out on a baking sheet.
3. Toast in oven until they become light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and melted butter. Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in spiced butter and serve warm.