When you serve burgers and hot dogs you can put together a toppings bar to take these traditional BBQ foods to another level. This corn and avocado relish is the perfect side salad or topping for your next Summer shindig.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium bowl combine corn, onions and avocados and mix to combine.
2. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, EVOO, salt, garlic powder, and pepper and whisk to combine.
3. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately as a topping for burgers, hot dogs or grilled fish.