You will love Jamie Geller's recipe for Corn Salad with the flavors of Mexico. Peppers, cilantro and lime juice flavor your favorite corn for this amazing Summer salad.
Pairs well with a Mexican Brisket.
- Prep Time
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet corn niblets, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- ½ cup red pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 leaves Bibb lettuce, rinsed and dried
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, onions, peppers, salt, cilantro, lime juice, and evoo.
- Place one lettuce leaf on each of six individual plates, evenly distribute salad on top.
Source: Quick & Kosher Meals in Minutes