Whether as an appetizer, part of the main meal, or a snack, everyone will enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday inspired version of a great food - cripsy, crunch, cranberry and turkey wontons!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-1/2 cups cooked turkey breast meat, shredded (you can use chicken)
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) package wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
3. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer. Fry the wontons in an inch of hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve.