Serve melted brie cheese topped with cranberries, apricots and almonds on crackers of your choice.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (15-ounce) can jellied whole cranberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
- 2 tablespoons apricot brandy (optional)
- 8 ounces Brie cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Place Brie in an oven-proof serving dish and warm oven until Brie just begins to melt.
4. Remove from oven and top with cranberry mixture. Serve immediately with crackers of your choice.
Source: Wheat Foods Council