Spice up regular relish or dips with this cranberry-jalapeno relish recipe that calls for sweet and spicy. Prep time does not include refridgeration time.
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 1 large orange, well scrubbed, unpeeled and cut into 8 sections
- 2 cups whole cranberries, washed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno chile, coarsely chopped
- Maple syrup, to taste
1. Using the pulse action, coarsely chop orange zest and pulp, cranberries, ginger, cilantro and jalapeno in a food processor or blender. Do not puree.
2. Turn into a mixing bowl and add maple syrup. Mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate, for at least 30 minutes, before serving.
Source: National Turkey Federation