So yummy you'll lick the spoon. This fantastic take on an old favorite is sure to be a hit this Thanksgiving or anytime. Though it's a luscious complement for turkey, you'll find yourself eating this relish all by itself. I usually have trouble getting it to the table without digging in first. Make an extra batch to lure your family into finishing the turkey leftovers.
- Prep Time
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed (or chunk) pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1. Place cranberry sauce in a medium bowl.
2. Mix in pineapple, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.