- 2 bags shredded red cabbage
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons sweetener like Xylitol or to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl spray red cabbage with cooking spray while mixing until it is coated.
- Combine water, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and sweetener to taste. Pour over cabbage and mix.
- Top with almonds, raisins and scallions and mix. Right before serving add the sunflower seeds.