- Prep Time
- 2 cups reduced fat sour cream (or fat-free plain yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (regular or reduced fat)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet salad onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber (seeded)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 Stir together all of the ingredients.
2 Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
3 Serve with fat-free chips or crisp dipping vegetables.
Source: Calorie Control Council