Did you know melons and tomatoes are best friends. Both are fruits and the slightly acidic tomato perfectly complements sweet melon.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 5Servings
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 cups sliced tomatoes (mixed color grape or heirloom variety)
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- Kosher or sea salt
- Garnish (optional): chopped walnuts, chia seeds, fresh basil, fresh mint, thinly sliced hot peppers
- Combine melons, tomatoes and cucumber on a platter.
- Sprinkle crumbled cheese over the top and drizzle evoo over. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts, chia seeds, fresh basil, fresh mint or thinly sliced hot peppers, as desired.