It’s not a picnic without...the potato salad. This one here combines the tangy flavor of deviled eggs with this outdoor meal must.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6Servings
- 1 pound baby red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 cup thinly sliced Israeli pickles
- ½ cup regular or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon paprika, more for serving
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place potatoes in a pot with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and boil potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water for 2 minutes to cool potatoes. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. Add eggs, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, dill, paprika, salt, and pepper, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with additional paprika before serving.
As Seen In The Joy of Kosher With Jamie Geller Magazine (Summer 2014) - Subscribe Now
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes, by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010) - BUY NOW.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.