Make doughnuts for Hanukkah with pizza dough for the easiest doughnuts ever. Cover with powdered sugar and serve with sweet jam.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar
1. Bring pizza dough to room temperature.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1⁄2 inch thick.
3. Shape rounds, doughnut holes or squares (whatever you prefer).
4. Cover with kitchen towel while heating oil to 360° F.
5. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve immediately with powdered sugar and with your favorite jam.