This tiramisu is light, fresh and comes together in minutes. It is also a wonderful make-ahead dessert option and great for all non-bakers looking for an effortless, homemade dessert option.
Related: Tiramisu Cookies
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) container Israeli style cheese spread or mascarpone
- 4 cups Vanilla Chocolate Pudding or Chocolate Pudding
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ¾ cups very strong prepared coffee, divided
- ¼ cup coffee liqueur
- 32 ladyfingers
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cheese, pudding, sugar and 2 tablespoons prepared coffee.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining prepared coffee and liqueur and dip ladyfingers into mixture for about 2 seconds.
3. In 8 (4-ounce) dessert cups or 1 (9-inch tray), layer cheese-pudding mixture, with ladyfingers, topped with more cheese-pudding mixture.
4. Grate bittersweet chocolate over each tiramisu.
5. Place in fridge covered in plastic wrap for up to 24 hours before serving.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.