- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 c. Peeled and Cooked Potato
- 2 c. Cream Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno Seeded and Diced
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce Louisiana Style
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Half n\' half
- 2 cups Cooked Artichokes (canned will work)
- 2 T Cornstarch, optional, use if thickening is needed
1 Whip cream cheese until soft.
2 Add cooked potato while whipping.
3 Whip only until incorporated.
4 Slowly fold in remaining ingredients, folding the artichokes in last.
5 Bake at 350 degrees for 12-18 minutes until golden brown on top.
6 Serve with pita chips, crustini, or tortilla chips.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission