- Prep Time
- Layers of cookie crumbs transform simple pudding into a terrific dessert the kids and adults, too will love.
- 1 - 4- serving-size package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups Florida Orange Juice*
- 1 - 8- ounce carton vanilla or pineapple low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps and/or chocolate wafer cookies (about 10)
- Florida Orange Peel Curls or Wedges (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- *May substitute Florida Orange Juice from Concentrate
1 Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 1-3/4 cups orange juice instead of milk.
2 Transfer pudding to a bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Chill thoroughly.
3 Before serving, fold yogurt into pudding.
4 Divide one-third of the pudding mixture among 6 glasses.
5 Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies.
6 Repeat pudding and cookie layers.
7 Top with remaining pudding mixture.
8 If desired, garnish with orange peel curls or wedges and fresh mint sprigs.
Source: The Florida Department of Citrus