Make this easy edamame and walnut dip and enjoy with veggie or to add flavor to a sandwich.
- Prep Time
- 10 ServingsServings
- 1 cup fresh or frozen shelled edamame (soybeans)
- 3/4 cup California walnuts
- 1/2 cup lightly packed parsley
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 If using frozen edamame, rinse under warm water until thawed.
2 Place edamame, walnuts, parsley, yogurt, garlic and salt in food processor. Whirl until smooth. You can store this dip refrigerated in covered container up to 3 days.
Source: California Walnut Board