- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 servings ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon rum
- ground nutmeg for garnish
- Butter 9 inch spring form pan and pat crumb mixture over bottom and up 1 inch of sides. Chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until very smooth.
- Add the eggnog gradually, beating constantly. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition. Do not over-beat. Stir in the rum.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust and sprinkle the top lightly with nutmeg. Bake until top of cake is dry to the touch about 45-50 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Loosen the sides of the cheesecake with a knife. Chill several hours before serving.