Thin mint cookies, chocolate chips and marshmallows combine to make the most delicious, chewiest and addicting brownies you've ever tasted. Probably better to double (or triple) the recipe!
- Prep Time
- 8 - 10Servings
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups crushed Thin Mint cookies
- ½ cup chopped nuts
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, combine milk, marshmallows, chocolate chips, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a boil in microwave. Stir well and cook an additional 2 minutes in microwave.
3. Remove bowl from microwave. Add butter, vanilla, and chopped nuts and mix well.
4. Add crumbled Thin Mint Cookies to mixture.
5. Pack the mixture into a 9 in square pan. Refrigerate to harden.
6. Cut into squares.