Enjoy this easy chicken recipe for a party or for every day. All it needs is Jack's Facon wrapped around marinated chicken for new chicken recipe everyone will want.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 packages Jack’s Gourmet Facon
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1. Cut each chicken breast into 3-4 pieces.
Marinate chicken breast in BBQ sauce for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken breasts from BBQ sauce and wrap each piece in a strip of Facon.
3. Grill, pan-fry or broil chicken breast over medium heat until crispy, approximately 4 minutes per side.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Winter 2012 - SUBSCRIBE NOW