Transform your holiday with Vintage Original Seltzer. The Fall Festive Tini recipe is perfect for Rosh Hashanah.
- Prep Time
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 ½ fluid ounces pear vodka
- 1 ½ fluid ounces peach schnapps
- 1 ¾ fluid ounces apple cider
- 1 ½ fluid ounces Vintage Original Seltzer
- 1 apple slice for garnish
1. Place the ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the vodka, schnapps, cider, and Vintage Original Seltzer over the ice and cover.
3. Shake until outside of shaker has frosted. Make sure to pause and slowly let the carbonated air out of the shaker once or twice during the shaking process and before you pour.
4. Strain into a martini glass, and garnish with apple slice.