Fennel is a tasty vegetable full of flavor and it is just as delicious as a slaw as it is roasted or grilled. Fennel is a great source of fiber and potassium and has been found to improve heart health.
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
1. In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, Dijon, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add fennel and mint and toss well.