- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 12 oz. yellow and red bell peppers, cored and quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 3 cups Cooked bulgur
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 Combine olive oil and garlic in a large bowl.
2 Toss peppers and zucchini in garlic oil and place on a preheated (medium-high) grill.
3 Cook peppers for 4-6 minutes per side and zucchini for 3-4 minute on each side, then transfer to a clean cutting board.
4 Remove charred skins from peppers, dice and return to mixing bowl.
5 Remove butt ends from zucchini and discard. Dice zucchini and add to peppers.
6 Mix in bulgur, California Ripe Olives, almonds, parsley and lemon juice.
7 Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or room temperature.
Source: California Olive