- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup California walnuts chopped, toasted
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 frozen prepared pie shell, baked
- 1 cup 35% whipping cream
- 1 banana
- 12 California walnut halves, toasted
1 In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, quickly stir together ice cream, mashed bananas, California Walnuts and toffee bits until smooth.
2 Spread evenly into baked pie crust and freeze immediately until solid, about 4 hours and up to 2 days.
3 n a bowl, whip cream until it is light and fluffy.
4 Cut banana into 12 slices.
5 Spread whipped cream evenly over frozen pie.
6 Top with walnut halves and banana slices.
Source: California Walnut Board