A refreshing dessert, or way to start the day, the pineapples and nuts in this dairy frozen cranberry dessert add flavor and texture.
- Prep Time
- 3 loaf pansServings
- 4 cups sugar
- 8 cups cranberries (chopped coarsely)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (12-ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, whipped topping and sugar at low speed until thoroughly mixed.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients and stir to distribute evenly.
3. Pour mixture into 3 loaf pans lined with wax paper and freeze for at least 12 hours.
4. To serve, unmold on plate and garnish with lettuce and fresh cranberries.