Marble cake is one of the more standard and always welcome cakes. The fudge marble in this reciped makes the cake extra rich.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package Signature Fudge Marble Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
2. Set aside cocoa packet from mix. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium sped with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Measure 1 cup batter. Place in small bowl; stir in contents of reserved cocoa packet.
4. Spoon half the yellow batter in each loaf pan. Spoon half the chocolate batter on top of yellow batter in each pan. Run knife through batters to marble.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes.
6. Carefully loosen cakes from pans. Invert onto cooling racks. Cool completely. Cut cakes into slices.