This garlic and lemon chicken is easy to prepare and perfect make ahead food. Grill and chill chicken ahead of time. It's 'finger-lickin' good, so pack in a picnic basket with plenty of moist towels.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 to 4 lbs. bone-in chicken pieces, skinned if desired
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH'S® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh thyme or rosemary
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
Place chicken into resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 3 hours.
REMOVE chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
GRILL chicken over medium direct heat for 35 to 45 min. until juices run clear near bone.