These Garlic Mashed Potatoes are a perfect side dish for Chicken Marsala. Start the Garlic Mashed Potatoes first. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the Chicken Marsala.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut in small chunks
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- ¼ - ½ cup Manischewitz All Natural Chicken Broth
- 4 tablespoons pareve margarine
1. Place potatoes, salt, and garlic in a 4-quart pot with enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Warm broth in a small saucepan over low heat.
3. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add broth and margarine and mash with a potato masher, electric mixer, or ricer to desired consistency.
Recipe courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.