- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Elbow Macaroni, Radiatore or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 3 large, ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups vegetable or tomato juice
- 1 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 16- oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2 In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; serve.
Source: National Pasta Association