- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds small new potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 8 oz. can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In small bowl, combine turkey strips, green onions, ginger, cumin, coriander, pepper and salt.
- Set aside while preparing other ingredients.
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes or until just tender; drain.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil; add turkey strips; saute for 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Toss in potatoes, chick peas, tomatoes and cilantro; heat for about 1 minute and serve.
Source: National Turkey Federation