I love making these healthier cookies with gluten free flour options, easy to find and quick to make. If you want something a little richer try my Gluten Free Brownies.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 15 biscottiServings
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries (optional)
- ½ cup sliced almonds (optional)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cranberries (if using) until combined.
3. While mixing, slowly put dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
4. Fold in almonds and chocolate chips (if using).
5. Place batter on baking sheet and form into a flat loaf.
6. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes until top begins to brown. Remove and completely cool before slicing.