Cold sesame noodles made gluten free and peanut free, you will love this version of the classic Asian noodles, perfect for Summer.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons or strips with a peeler or spiralizer
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into ribbons or strips with a peeler or spiralizer
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 ½ Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 green onions, green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons water
- Garnish (optional): sesame seeds; green onion, green parts only, chopped
- Spiralize or cut carrots and zucchini into ribbons and place in a large bowl.
- Heat a tablespoon of sesame oil in a small pan over medium heat. Gently cook the minced garlic and grated ginger for 30 to 40 seconds, until just fragrant. Turn off the heat. Add tahini, soy sauce, green onions, rice vinegar, sriracha (if using) and sugar to the pan. Add water and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour sauce over the carrots and zucchini and toss. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving. Garnish with a sprinkle sesame seeds and add more scallions on top.