I created this recipe while preparing a Greek-inspired meal for Shabbos. I hope you enjoy it!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pieces of dark meat chicken on or off the bone
- 2 cup onion chopped
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 cup tomato sauce any flavor you like
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Water and/or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add onions, potatoes, tomato sauce, chicken and olive oil to pot.
2. Add broth and/or water to cover the ingredients. I prefer broth but water works fine as well.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Boil at moderate temperature for 45-60 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove the chicken, shred, and return to pot.