Who doesn't love grilled asparagus? Top it with this delicious dressing and you're good to go!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 lb asparagus, tough ends removed
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 1/2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 thin slices of red onion (about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup olives, whole, pitted
- 2 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese
1 In a large bowl, toss asparagus spears with 1 tablespoon of oil.
2 Season with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes*, turning to brown evenly.
3 Reserve seasoning bowl for dressing.
4 While asparagus is cooking whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice and mustard in seasoned bowl.
5 Toss in red onions and set aside. Toss cooked asparagus with vinaigrette and California Ripe Olives.
6 Transfer to serving plates and top with parmesan cheese.
Source: California Olive