Tip: For extra juicy grilled chicken, marinate chicken in Italian dressing for 20 minutes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Skewers (optional)
- Olive oil
1. For grilled chicken, use skinless, boneless chicken breasts. For skewered chicken, soak wooden skewers in warm water for about twenty to thirty minutes to prevent burning and splintering. Thinly slice chicken into long strips. Thread chicken lengthwise on skewer.
2. Brush chicken with olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
5. Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
6. Grill chicken a few minutes on each side until cooked through; amount of time will vary, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Recipe originally published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Purim 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW