The lemon juice and basil take out the "fishy" taste to make this lovely and light fish dish that's ready in minutes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper fillets, or other firm white fish fillets
- Chives, chopped
1. Combine basil, water, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon rind, salt and pepper.
1. Pour the marinade on top of the fish fillets. Let soak for 15 minutes.
2. Remove fish from the marinade and place fish on a heated, oiled grill rack. Grill 5 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with remaining marinade.
3. Serve garnished with chopped chives. Serves 4.