- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup prepared sweet barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 cup frozen corn
1 Combine barbecue sauce, onion, cilantro and peppers in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1/4 cup for salsa. Place beef steaks and remaining barbecue sauce mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
2 Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3 Meanwhile combine corn and reserved 1/4 cup marinade in small bowl; season with salt, as desired. Set aside.
4 Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with corn salsa.