Chocolate bark is one of those deceptively simple recipes. This version has the perfect balance of crunchy, sweet and salty.
Under 5 ingredients and so easy your 5 year old can make it. Chocolate bark is my favorite quick no bake dessert.
Using halva to flavor this bark is pure genius.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Line an 8-inch (or similar sized) baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Chop baking chocolate and place in microwave safe dish.Drizzle evoo into chocolate. Evoo will assist in keeping the chocolate silky smooth.
- Cook on high for thirty second intervals, until chocolate is mostly melted. (This can take 1-3 minutes).
- Remove from microwave and stir chocolate until it is silky and smooth.
- Gently mix in sesame seeds, halva, pistachios and sea salt. (Optional: reserve a few spoonfuls on the side to top the bark).
- Pour chocolate halva mixture into prepared parchment lined pan.
- Top with reserved mix-ins (optional). Place in fridge for an hour to firm and set.
- Break into pieces and store covered in fridge for up to a week.